Summary of Our Top 7 Cheapest Web Hosting Providers in 2023
Here are the best cheap web hosting Providers as well as details hosting plan comparison. The Internet has become one of our basic needs. I know some people who can live some days without water and food but can’t think an hour without internet.
It shows the addiction and the trends going on. So many new horizons are now visible with the help of the internet. So many individuals and small business owners now intended to make their presence online. It is obvious to do so.
Domain and hosting are one of the most important thing ones should think about when it comes to the online world. Many beginners don’t have enough budget or don’t want to invest much at the beginning of the hosting.
So they have the intention to go for the best cheap web hosting provider. Will they get so? Yes and only yes, why not.
There are many WordPress cheap web hosting providers, now a day Bluehost is one of the best cheap web hosting providers this year.
Are you looking for the best web hosting for WordPress websites, Don’t worry our team shortlisted 7 Best WordPress Hosting Providers. You can select anyone & start your website in your budget.
There is an array of cheap web hosting providers who can host your website in this range. So the main problem beginners face is, finding the right one.
Are you also looking for the best cheap web hosting deal? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, I am going to discuss the best cheap web hosting plans.
Things to Consider
One thing is very clear that, as you are searching for cheap web hosting you have an extremely low budget. So in another word you are searching for cheap shared web hosting. Because cheap hosting is in the shared environment only.
Would you like to check Top 10 Most Popular Web Hosting Companies in the World?
No doubt that cheap web hosting is one of the most convenient ways to make your online presence. The problem is, finding a good one from the mountain of hosts.
There are various vital aspects, which you have to put into consideration to choose the right one for your needs. This can help you to evaluate the best-shared web hosting provider.
- Pricing: Let me say straight. As you are in search of the best cheap hosting then you should cautious about the pricing. Do some research and compare cheap hosting plans. I am not saying that I purchase the cheapest one. Make sure that you will get the most in your budget.
- Server Resource: In this type of hosting plan, you can’t expect much. You will get the storage and bandwidth with the limited tag. So choose a plan that is providing enough disk space and bandwidth to your website. Check the average server uptime also. In most of the cases, the host neglected the servers and don’t maintain it properly. The more is the downtime, the more you will lose.
- Scalability: It may be hard to digest but let me speak this one. As you are using the word “cheap” then you have to skip the word “scalability”. Scalability mainly depends on two factors. Firstly, your website should ready to handle traffic spikes. Secondly: your host will be ready to support your growth. Check that your host provides easy upgrade plans when you need it or not.
- Number of Websites You Can Host: In this type of hosting most of the providers allow a single website. But not everyone. If you are lucky enough at that time, then you may get “unlimited websites and domains” plan. Maybe you need to host another website on the same host in the future.
- Easy Control Panel: use and all the hosting aspects under a single roof. You can manage the whole website in a single place. Make sure your host provides a control panel or not. Or some other type of panel.
- Website Builder: I think you should check this one first as a beginner. You may have the requirement of a website builder in the future. Many hosting providers give free website building tools. Make sure that your host is providing the tool for free or not. Because if you buy a website building tool separately, it will cost some extra dollars.
- Customer Support: Check the feedbacks of customer support and before choosing any hosting provider. If any issue arises the support team should be ready 24/7/365. Check the service level agreement (SLA) for details of the support. In this type of hosting plan, they don’t provide enough support. But I have not included them in this list.
By analyzing these things you will have more confidence to choose the best Cheap web hosting provider.
Have your small business? if yes, you are the right place and are you want to start your digital business online & get more customers Then Our team selects 5 Best Web Hosting for Small Business. You can check and drive your business online.
By analyzing these things you will have more confidence to choose the best-shared web hosting provider.
Best Cheap Web Hosting Providers 2022
Based on the above aspects, I have searched hundreds of hosting providers. During my research, I have met some really good ones and some are just creepy and spammy. Don’t worry, I have not included those creepy and spammy hosts. By the way, this is not a list of best spammy web hosts.
However, based on my research and the above aspects, I have crafted a list of best cheap web hosting providers. So let’s jump to it.
Bluehost is one of the most trusted and best cheap web hosting providers. Currently, it hosts over 2 million websites. And the most important thing, Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress.
Bluehost gives one-click WordPress Installation. WordPress is one of the Best Content Management System(CMS) as well as you can easily make the SEO Friendly website. If you want to make a Perfect website on WordPress Our team shortlisted 10 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress. You can Easily Rank your Blog.
Their previous 10-month average uptime is 99.99% and loads time 425ms.
They are very beginner-friendly and the plans are also affordable. All the shared hosting plans of Bluehost include unmetered SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL, one-clickWordPress install, etc.
Their customer support is also good. They’re available 24/7 through phone, live chat, email or ticket submission. Here are the best WordPress hosting providers.
The Basic plan allows us to host a single website that costs $3.95 per month. It also includes all the above features.
When you consider the best cheap web hosting deals, one name must come in mind. I.eHostinger. Hostinger claims that it has a huge customer base.
Their previous 10-month average uptime is 99.92% and loads time 385ms. When it comes to loading time, Hostinger stands still.
One great thing about Hostinger is, it provides a free website builder with every plan. It will be very helpful for the newbies to build their professional looking website without having any designing and coding knowledge.
The Single Shared Hosting plan allows to host a single website costs $1.45 per month. It includes 10 GB SSD disk space, 100 GB bandwidth, 1 email account, etc. The higher plans will have more features which start from $2.95 per month.
Their customer support is also good. They provide 24/7 customer support through phone, live chat, email.
HostGator is a famous name in the hosting space and also the best cheap web hosting provider. HostGator claims that it is hosting over 8,000,000 domains.
Their last 10-month average uptime is 99.97% and the load time is 419ms.
They provide easy to use control panel from which you can manage the whole website. All the cheap shared hosting plans include free website builder, free SSL, free website transfer tools and many more.
Their customer support is incredible. They have around-the-clock support. You can contact via call, email or live chat.
If you are not completely satisfied with their services within the first 45 days after buying a plan, they will refund the contract amount. Check the term and conditions before going to purchase.
The Hatchling plan allows to host a single website costs $2.75 per month. It includes limited disk space, limited bandwidth, and free SSL certificate. In a special occasion, you may get some discounts and grab the deal.
HostPapa is also a famous name in the hosting industry and also the best cheap web hosting provider out there. HostPapa claims that it host 5 million websites.
Their last 10-month average uptime is 99.98% and the load time is 912ms. Their load time seems to be more as compared to other hosts.
All the plans include free domain registration, unlimited bandwidth, free Cloudflare CDN, free SSL, free website builder, free website transfer tool, etc.
Their customer support is also good. They provide 24/7 around-the-clock support. You can contact via call, email or live chat.
The Starter plan allows you to host 2 websites that costs $3.95 per month. Finally, we got one host who is proving space to host two websites on the cheap shared hosting plan. It includes 100 GB disk space and all the above features.
As the name consists of the word “cheap” you may easily think about cheap web hosting. Joke apart, Namecheap is also the best cheap web hosting provider.
Their last 10-month average uptime is 99.88% and the load time is 942ms. Their load time seems to be more as compared to other hosts.
All the cheap plans include a free domain, free Whois guard, free SSL, free website builder, free website transfer tool, etc.
Their customer support is also good. They provide 24/7 around-the-clock support. You can contact via call, email or live chat. They also provide prioritize support for Steller Business plan holders.
The Steller plan allows you to host 3 websites that costs $2.88 per month. It includes 20 GB SSD disk space and all the above features.
iPage is a little unknown to the rest of the world but well-known for its cheap shared hosting plans.
Their last 10-month average uptime is 99.98% and the load time is 820ms. Their load time seems to be more as compared to other hosts.
Their customer support is also good. They provide 24/7 around-the-clock support. You can contact via call, email, ticketing system or live chat.
The plan allows you to host unlimited domain costs $1.99 per month. This is a cheap unlimited web hosting plan. It includes unlimited disk space, Scalable bandwidth, Unlimited domain names allowed, Free SSL Certificate, Free domain for 1 year and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Westhost is also a less known hosting service provider. It can also the best cheap web hosting deals here.
Their last 10-month average uptime is 99.94% and the load time is 893ms. Their load time is quite more from the average of hosts.
Their customer support is fare. You can contact via call, or live chat.
The Personal Hosting plan allows you to host a single website that costs $1.99 per month. It includes 50GB disk space, free SSL certificate, 1000GB bandwidth, free domain, free dedicated IP, etc.
Pros and Cons of Cheap Web Hosting
We have almost covered a lot related toa cheap web hosting plan. Then let’s see what are the Pros and Cons of this.
Let’s see what are the advantages first.
- The main advantage of cheap web hosting is, you can establish your online presence in a very cheap budget. Any person like Beginner level blogger and small businesses can afford it easily.
- You don’t need to worry about the server and all the internal works. It completely takes care of by the hosting provider.
- Most of the hosting provider provides a user-friendly application (cPanel) from which you can maintain all the things.
Let’s see what are the disadvantages of shared web hosting. One thing is clear, the cheap web hosting has more disadvantage than an advantage. Otherwise, all have the same hosting. Why there are various hostings?
- Security issues with the server are the biggest disadvantage of shared web hosting is. It is usually prone to hacking attacks. Any malicious attack can affect a number of websites hosted on the same server.
- You have a limited resource. The hosting provider doesn’t even tell the exact resource you have.
- If the server crashes in which your website is hosted, then there are no backup servers ready. You will lose visitors to the server up and running.
- Your hosting plan is not ready for the sudden traffic spikes.
- You will get the least amount of features in this type of hosting. You can’t expect more in this price range.
- It is not developer-friendly. Because they have not the OS level access.
So we have covered some of the best cheap web hosting providers. To say frankly, it is not recommended to go with the cheap hosting plans. You have seen a number of disadvantages.
So, you can invest some money more money and can easily go for a higher plan. It is not a long-term plan. Before going to choose any hosting provider, check the vital aspects.
By the way, which web hosting provider you are going to choose. Leave a comment below and let me know.
Thanks for the sharing this useful and interesting article. Good work
All the hosting companies you mentioned are excellent in pricing with features. But I think you should one more hosting company that is FatCow. Its costs $3.15 per month for its super features